Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday -- Day 2 of changing habits

They say it takes 21 day to change a habit and another 21 to make it stick so maybe that is how I will keep track of things.

Reading: Matthew 6
Calorie intake: Thought I would include what I ate so that I can be accountable for not eating those cookies.
  • Breakfast 421...I eat my breakfast in 2 settings...right when I get up...and after I feed Charleigh the first time...about 2 1/2 hours apart.
    •  Light English Muffin  1 tsp peanut butter, 1/4 tsp honey, 1/2 w/w yogurt  skim milk w/ovaltine and banana
  • Lunch -- 607 calories...most people will think this is weird but this was my lunch.
    •  panera asigo cheese demi bread, asperagus stir fry with cottage cheese refried beans and tyrkey luncheon meat, tangelo, 1/2 piece banana bread.
  • Snack -- 375 calories 
    • 1/2 blueberry bagel, with 1 tsp cream cheese and a dinner roll with a sm. amount of pb.
  • Dinner  -- 793
    • Ham, scallop potatoes, lettuce, pineapple, fudgescicle, banana bread
  • Grand total -- 2196
I did it!!!  I stayed under 2200 calories and stayed out of the Girl Scout Cookies.  I did not excersice but I seemed to be so busy. Actually today was an off day.  Charleigh didn't sleep as well  last night so that has made me tired so I am hoping  tonight will be better because I would like to have more energy tomorrow.  Hopefully, I can stay focused and continue to change old habits into new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment